FACTS WHAT DOES FIRST BANK & TRUST COMPANY DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Why? Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
What? The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
* Social Security number and income
* account balances and payment history
* credit history and account transactions
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
How? All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons First Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information.
* For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Does FB&T share? Yes. Can you limit this sharing? No.
* For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you. Does FB&T share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We do not share.
* For joint marketing with other financial companies. Does FB&T share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We do not share.
* For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences. Does FB&T share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We do not share.
* For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness. Does FB&T share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We do not share.
* For nonaffiliates to market to you. Does FB&T share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We do not share.
Questions? Call 1-800-336-5562 or go to www.bankfbt.com
What we do
How does First Bank & Trust protect my personal information?
* To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
* We may collect information in the form of “cookies”, when you access our online services. This information is protected and used only for internal processing and to verify your identity.
How does First Bank & Trust collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
* open an account or apply for a loan
* make deposits or withdrawals from your account or use your credit or debit card
* show your government-issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
* Federal law gives you the right to limit only
** sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
** affiliates from using your information to market to you
** sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Affiliates - Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
** FNBT Bancshares Perry, OK., Inc.
Nonaffiliates - Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
** First Bank & Trust does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
Joint marketing - A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
** First Bank & Trust doesn’t jointly market.